Are using we using any other signal that SIGINT on windows currently?
I seem to remember all the fancy signals (SIGTSTP, SIGWINCH,...) being
ifdef-ed out on windows. If the only signal we are interested about if
SIGINT, then I think the API should be more higher-level than a
signal() wrapper (SBHostOS::SetInterruptionHandler ?), since you're
never going to get that to behave portably. If there are other signals
used, then I'd be interesting in what they are and how they work on
windows.

Another thing: our current signal-handling code is pretty far from
being signal-safe. I was actually considering replacing the current
signal triggering mechanism with something makes sure the execution
happens on a separate thread (on POSIX you can do this with pselect or
sigwait, on windows we have this semantics already IIUC). It would be
great if any API added here did not preclude this.