> On Oct 7, 2016, at 9:30 PM, Pavel Labath via lldb-dev
> <lldb-dev@lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>
> The llvm-dev thread seems to have fizzed out - I would assume they are
> not interested in std::chrono.

I suggest a totally different course of action: any utility (except specific to
the debugger for some reason) should be submitted into LLVM (Support?).
I may be happy to have it available next months in LLVM, and I may not think
about looking in every subproject.

The question is not if “they” (I rather have you guys say “we”) are not
interested, but rather “is anyone opposing to having utilities wrapping /
manipulating std::chrono in LLVM”.

Thanks,

—
Mehdi