Developers here may or may not be aware that there's some serious interest from
Emacs users to have proper support for LLDB in Emacs.

There's been some pretty heated debate that included RMS, but the community has
pretty much told him what they think about his opinion and are willing to
accept any solid effort at adding support.

The issue has been brought up again here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/6qbwjl/seriously_how_can_i_use_lldb_in_emacs/

And one thread seems to indicate that if if we could "convince LLDB developers
to provide a decent implementation of the GDB/MI protocol, then using LLDB from
Emacs will be a no-brainer, and probably won't require any sanction from any
Emacs developer."

Can we get some love from the LLDB dev community to get this moving in the
right direction?

Unfortunately there are plenty of us macOS developers who use Emacs and really
just can't function well without LLDB support.