I think if clang exists in-tree, it should be used. If it doesn't, the compiler
used to build lldb should be used.

Unless, of course, the compiler is specified with the cmake variables.

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a Linux