Some of you may have noticed that green dragon underwent some changes this last
week.

On http://green.lab.llvm.org/green/view/LLDB/ we now have the following
configurations that are being tested:

- http://green.lab.llvm.org/green/view/LLDB/job/lldb-cmake/ [New configuration
in zorg]
  Release+Asserts build of the most current llvm/clang/lldb.

- http://green.lab.llvm.org/green/view/LLDB/job/lldb-cmake-clang-5.0.2/ [New!]
  Release+Asserts build of the most current LLDB, running the testsuite against
clang 5.0.2.

- http://green.lab.llvm.org/green/view/LLDB/job/lldb-cmake-clang-6.0.1/ [New!]
  Release+Asserts build of the most current LLDB, running the testsuite against
clang 6.0.1.

- http://green.lab.llvm.org/green/view/LLDB/job/lldb-sanitized/ [New!]
  RelWithDebInfo build of the most current LLDB
  with address and undefined behavior sanitizer enabled,
  running the testsuite against the latest (non-sanitized) stage1 compiler.

- http://green.lab.llvm.org/green/view/LLDB/job/lldb-xcode/
  LLDB being built from the Xcode project. (This one hasn't changed).

Note that the sanitizer bot is currently failing because it actually detected
some UB issues in the data formatters — so it already payed for itself.

I hope that especially the sanitizer bot will prove to be very useful for the
community. All of the new bots are incremental; they produce a new result ~
every 15 min depending on how much changed.

Please let me know if you run into any issues with the new configurations!
-- adrian