I just installed the pre-built LLVM9 binaries on a Windows machine and I
noticed that LLDB.exe imports from python36.dll. Was this an intentional change
from LLVM8? (which doesn't depend on external python DLLs)

Trying to use the LLDB that comes with LLVM9, you'd get a pop-up complaining
that python36.dll was not found (unless you happen to have on in your PATH) and
LLDB fails to start.

Thanks,
Leonard.

contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by