Hi Kjell,

if you say these instructions are similar to function calls, then it sounds to me like the best option would be to get lldb to treat them like function calls. I think (Jim can correct me if I'm wrong) this consists of two things: - make sure lldb recognizes that these instructions can alter control flow (Disassembler::GetIndexOfNextBranchInstruction). You may have done this already. - make sure lldb can unwind out of these "functions" when it winds up inside them. This will ensure the user does not stop in these functions when he does a "step over". This means providing it the correct unwind info so it knows where the functions will return. (As the functions know how to return to the original instructions, this information has to be somewhere, and is hopefully accessible to the debugger.) Probably the cleanest way to do that would be to create a new Module object, which would contain the implementations of all these functions, and all of their debug info. Then you could provide the unwind info through the usual channels (e.g. .debug_frame), and it has the advantage that you can also include any other information about these functions (names, line numbers, whatever...)

pl