*> Less CPU load, Particularly on vst’s*

Thanks.  We're looking into this for the latest RC.  Any specific details
you can give us over at https://lmms.io/chat #support would be helpful.

*> Place to record vocals*

In the works here: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/pull/3947

*> Possibility of dragging and dropping samples in like in FL (not using
the sampler instrument)*

Agreed.  Please file a bug report.  https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/new

*> Autotune?*

Closest we have is vocoder, which isn't the same.  You'll want to leverage
a third party plugin for true autotune plugin.

Here's how you use our vocoder, if interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNomQaGF2zY

- tres.finocchi...@gmail.com