Hello Andrew,

Does this go for all LV2 plugins or do some work?
There are two guis for a plugin, the MusE-generated gui and the plugins own
gui.
If you right click in the PORT column for the synth you should have an
entry for Show Gui and Show Native Gui. Show Native Gui should show what
you want.
Also if you double click on the PORT column for the synth you should get
the native gui.

If the menu entry for Show Native Gui is missing it probably means that
there was some dependency missing during compilation so it was not enabled.
If that is the case, please check the output from cmake:

When I run it in my preferred way I get the following:

cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=release ../muse-git/muse3/
The following components will be built:
  ALSA support
  RTAudio support
  SoundIO support
  OSC (Liblo) support
  DSSI support
  LV2 support
  LV2 Gtk2 UI support  <---
  Native VST support
  Fluidsynth support

If the UI support is missing it should have told you earlier in the cmake
output which lib was missing. Is there any warning/error?

Regards,
Robert