BTW, Bala, In looking at the implementation of these routines I've put the
bulk of the info from the design doc into the .h file itself and it seems
to be formatting well.  To avoid duplication of effort, I suggest you focus
on the classification implementation and let's sync up next week on
finalizing buffers.  I should have a patch to circulate by Monday that
integrates the doc with the prototypes.

Bill