On 12/03/2014 04:15 PM, Zoltan Kiss wrote:

On 03/12/14 08:41, Taras Kondratiuk wrote:
On 12/02/2014 07:50 PM, Zoltan Kiss wrote:
And this problem applies to ODP_LOG_ABORT as well: ODP_ABORT
will call abort(), while ODP_LOG(ODP_LOG_ABORT, ...) doesn't.
I think you can just drop the wholw ODP_LOG macro completely, as far as
I see nothing uses it anymore.

ODP_LOG is used as helper macro. If you wish I can call it _ODP_LOG, but
honestly I don't see a real reason to do it.
I mean ODP_LOG is used now twice, in ODP_DBG and ODP_ABORT, to add
(__FILE__, __LINE__, __func__) to the string. In the meantime ODP_PRINT
and ODP_UNIMPLEMENTED calls odp_override_log directly. I think we should
just ditch ODP_LOG and call odp_override_log directly from everywhere,
so noone gets tempted to use it in a platform implementation.

ODP_LOG is actually used three times (ODP_ERR is not shown in the
patch). ODP_PRINT was also using ODP_LOG until recent changes.
IMO even with three places it worth to have a common ODP_LOG instead of copying format string.