On 12/12/2014 05:51 PM, Maxim Uvarov wrote:
> On 12/12/2014 06:47 PM, Taras Kondratiuk wrote:
>> On 12/12/2014 05:03 PM, Maxim Uvarov wrote:
>>> Odp atomic operations based on compiler build-ins. Make
>>> sure that compiler supports such operation at configure
>>> stage.
>> This check should be limited to platforms that use gcc atomics.
> Do we have such platforms?

I assume you question was: do we have platform that *don't* use gcc
atomics? Currently all public platform do use gcc atomics, but we
shouldn't assume this for other platforms. Some of them may use older
version of gcc which doesn't have these built-ins.
Can this check be done/enabled per platform?

--
Taras Kondratiuk