On 02/17/2015 05:26 PM, Maxim Uvarov wrote:
On 02/17/2015 06:09 PM, Taras Kondratiuk wrote:
On 02/17/2015 05:04 PM, Maxim Uvarov wrote:
On 02/17/2015 05:50 PM, Taras Kondratiuk wrote:
On 02/17/2015 04:42 PM, Maxim Uvarov wrote:
On 02/17/2015 04:11 PM, Mike Holmes wrote:

On 17 February 2015 at 07:57, Maxim Uvarov <maxim.uva...@linaro.org
<mailto:maxim.uva...@linaro.org>> wrote:

    I think that this patches need to go with tests together.

No problem, which tests are needed ?
The terminate functions are already called by all the unit tests in
the sunny day case so I could not think of anything to add.

I think just to test different scenarios, like

a)
global init
layer term
global  term

b)
global init
layer term
layer term
layer init
global term

c)
global init
global term
layer term

What are 'layer init' and 'layer term'?

like classification_init / classification_term, crypto_init, crypto_term
and etc.
It will be great to have a check that all these platform functions do
not have resources leaks.

These are internal functions. You can't call them from API validation
tests.

it has to be some platform validation to prove that platform acquires /
frees all needed resources correctly.

Platform can have some internal tests. Or not. That's a choice of a
specific platform.

d)
loop of term and init functions as test for memory / resource leaks.

Current agreement is to have only one global init call per process, so
we can't run them in cycle.

So we can not call global_term / global_init in the loop?

We can't.
If we can not call that in the loop then having global_term is really
strange. How can we know that it works or not?
As I thought before global_term is needed to shutdown everything
correctly so it should be possible to do another init.

Right. To do another init in a *new* process.
So you need it to be able to restart application several times.