On 03/06/15 13:37, Stuart Haslam wrote:
On Fri, Mar 06, 2015 at 01:00:54PM +0300, Maxim Uvarov wrote:
Virtual interfaces for linux-generic tests does not have
arp addresses. Arp discovery has to be turned off.

Why? Presumably you're making this change because without it you had a
problem, what was it?

--
Stuart.
I saw interesting problem where I was unable to recieve any packets on interface. I did test to run odp_generator which creates IP packet and sends to other virtual interface. But actually IP packet can not be delivered until you define arp table. Because I want to reuse that environment for pktio performance tests I need to disable arp or set fake arp addresses.

Maxim.