This series continues the patch I sent some while ago to replace strtok with
strtok_r in odp_pktio:
https://git.linaro.org/lng/odp.git/commit/273955e6db6bb220f2736d3709e4237c50d04772

The bug that this series fixes only refers to resource leaks, but the initial
strtok_r fix should have been done for all examples, there is no need to use the
reentrant version of strtok because it is only used from one thread, once,
during parsing of args.

There was a suggestion at some point to make the parsing of if_names common for
all examples, I don't think it's easy to factor it out, it would introduce more
code than necessary and we're only talking about a few lines of code.

Ciprian Barbu (3):
  example: odp_l2fwd: replace strtok_r with strtok and fix leaks
  example: odp_ipsec: replace strtok_r with strtok and fix leaks
  example: generator: replace strtok_r with strtok and fix leaks

 example/generator/odp_generator.c | 30 ++++++++++++++++--------------
 example/ipsec/odp_ipsec.c         | 30 ++++++++++++++----------------
 example/l2fwd/odp_l2fwd.c         | 29 +++++++++++++++--------------

1.8.3.2