On 03/12/2015 12:03 PM, Savolainen, Petri (Nokia - FI/Espoo) wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Taras Kondratiuk [mailto:taras.kondrat...@linaro.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 5:18 PM
To: Savolainen, Petri (Nokia - FI/Espoo); ext Christophe Milard; lng-
o...@lists.linaro.org
Subject: Re: [lng-odp] odp_cpu_count() vs odp_cpumask size

On 03/11/2015 04:46 PM, Savolainen, Petri (Nokia - FI/Espoo) wrote:
Continuation of cpumask discussion on the call... For creating arbitrary
masks (e.g. fill in a mask with CPU ids of another ODP program in the
system, or testing all possible mask bits), we may need two more calls:

/**

* @return Maximum number of CPUs a mask can hold

*/

int odp_cpumask_max_cpus(void)

/**

   * Set all CPUs in the mask

   *

   * After the call, the mask has odp_cpumask_max_cpus() CPUs set.

    * @note CPU numbering may not be contiguous.

*/

void odp_cpumask_setall(odp_cpumask_t *mask)

-Petri