On 04/22/15 11:09, Nicolas Morey-Chaisemartin wrote:

On 04/22/2015 10:07 AM, Maxim Uvarov wrote:

On 22 April 2015 at 11:04, Nicolas Morey-Chaisemartin <nmo...@kalray.eu> wrote:

    I guess the idea would be to move odp_atomic_internal.h to
    include/odp/plat/atomic.h (or something similar) and use its
    function to implement the include/opd/atomic.h instead of relying
    both implementations on GCC __atomic_* builtins and making it
    easier to port.

    Nicolas

Nicolas, do you have some problems with gcc buildins? Why no patch gcc to support it?

Our GCC version does not support these yet. I've reimplement all the functions manually for the moment (until our Compiler engineer has some time to implement them) but as I said it seems a waste to keep both implementations based on GCC builtins instead of using ODP own internal wrappers.

Nicolas

In that case what you need is.

That is odp API:
./include/odp/api/atomic.h

That is platfrom implementation (linux-generic):
./platform/linux-generic/include/odp/atomic.h

That is some internal functions which linux-generic platfrom does.
./platform/linux-generic/include/odp_atomic_internal.h

So that what you need is move
./platform/linux-generic/include/odp/atomic.h to ./platform/your-platfrom/include/odp/atomic.h
and re implement functions there.

Is that original question?

Best regards,
Maxim.