On 28/04/15 09:10, Nikita Kalyazin wrote:
Hi,

What are the plans for ODP-OVS project that is developed by LNG
(https://git.linaro.org/lng/odp-ovs.git)?
Are the ODP patches going to be upstreamed to OVS mainline or, at least,
rebased onto actual OVS version internally?

Yes, when it reaches a certain level of maturity, we will upstream it. For that, it needs to be properly tested, right know we are only doing manual tests. And we need provide some reasoning why it is worth to take if for OVS folks. That would probably include some performance charts with ODP-DPDK and some ARM platform. When we get there, we will rebase the patches to the latest OVS version. And also we will merge a lot of our patches together, as a lot of them just fixing up mistakes done in previous patches.

Regards,

Zoltan