I'd prefer one by one: I am afraid a single patch set would be a long
history again...
I can rebase. If it takes too long to modify the whole lot, rebase will be
needed anyway because things will get changed on the way. Also Your
comments on module N  are valuable for module N+1...

that is, if you don't mind... :-)