Hi,

I imagine that it can be a good reason behind this API model: some boards may
have multiple HW resources identifiable in same way and some applications may
prefer to allocate by hand sessions to those resources (resource partitioning).
OK, round robin allocation may work in most of the cases but not in all.

Bogdan Pricope
Software Engineer
Engineering Office

Email  bogdan.pric...@enea.com
Phone  +4 074.20.20.475

Enea Global Services

www.enea.com<http://www.enea.com/>

[cid:image002.png@01D0B99B.6F4867F0]
This message, including attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL. It may also be privileged
or otherwise protected by law. If you received this email by mistake please let
us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or
disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from Enea may be
monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our
business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as
they can be intercepted, a mended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission. Anyone
who communicates with us by email accepts these risks.