In this API version, ODP is keeping counters for SA lifetime, so maybe is
not a good example.
What if we will need to transfer some other info from IPsec engine to
application: some flags, sizes etc.? This is why I proposed to have some
extensible metadata with the packet and not only L3 and L4 pointers/offsets.