Le 12/06/2016 à 01:27 PM, Mike Holmes a écrit :

> On 6 December 2016 at 03:59, Nicolas Morey-Chaisemartin <nmo...@kalray.eu
> <mailto:nmo...@kalray.eu>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>

>     I'm currently moving odp-mppa to monarch_lts (we ware based on 1.6 until
> now).
>     I was wondering if the implementation MUST support the TM API.
>

> ODP has no intentionally optional APIs becasue that impedes portability, our
> definition is currently that the validation suite must pass.
> Ideally that implies the performance tests and examples should also work.
>
> Bring this up at the public call today, I wonder if we need to be clearer in
> the docs so clarifying is a good thing.

Well if I implement the API but expose 0 capabilities, the API is respected and
code can be made portable. Although it'll need some work.
I could implement a very very simple TM with 1 priority, 1 level, 1 queue, 1
output, but it probably wouldn't be usable by code that really requires a
working  TM anyway.

By the way, the validation test for the TM is "broken". It assumes the MAX
value allowed by the TM are greater than the define used in the test code.

Nicolas