Hi,

I have a query regarding the new parser configuration.
Let's say application set it to 'ODP_PKTIO_PARSER_LAYER_L2', does it means that
the platform implementation must parse and recognize all eth-type that have ODP
API such as ARP,VLAN, etc.? same for ICMP, etc for L3?

I'm asking it as I tried to run the parser validation tests and only the ones
with ARP and ICMP are failing.
It seems that the validation tests expect from the platform implementation to
flag it.

Is that only validation test assumption or this is the real assumption and
expectation from the platform?
Maybe it is good to extend the parser with supported protocol per layer in the
capabilities. Same as we have for checksum support.

Regards,
Liron