Hello Honnappa,

I think we also need to take a look from bottom. I.e. from exact drivers to
implement. That it will be more clear which interface is needed to be
created.
Do you have some list of drivers which needed to be implemented? I.e. with
pci drivers I think we in a good way, but non pci drivers are under
question.
I think we should not over-complicate odp itself with huge discovery and
numeration of devices. Let's take a look what is the minimal interface to
support
devices.

Best regards,
Maxim.