Of interest to the ODP community.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: P4.org <p...@p4.org>
Date: Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 10:45 AM
Subject: [P4-announce] [Blog Post] P4 Runtime - Putting the Control Plane
in Charge of the Forwarding Plane.
To: p4-annou...@lists.p4.org, p4-...@lists.p4.org, p4-des...@lists.p4.org,
p4-disc...@lists.p4.org, p4-a...@lists.p4.org, p4-...@lists.p4.org,
p4-a...@lists.p4.org

*Dear P4 Community,
Quite a few people have been asking about P4 Runtime, and so we
invited Jim Wanderer, Timon Sloane and Nick McKeown to pen a blog
entry, summarizing their recent webinar.
The blog post contains links to learn more about the P4 API Working
Group and a recent demo at SDN NFV World Congress.
Here is a link to the blog post, titled: “P4 Runtime - Putting the
Control Plane in Charge of the Forwarding Plane
<https://p4.org/api/p4-runtime-putting-the-control-plane-in-charge-of-the-forwarding-plane.html>”.
Check it out, and consider getting involved with the project.*

*
By the way, we have also launched our new website. Hope you like it.

P4.org*