If we're going to be doing formal distributions each of these should have
their own branch which are created off of the main base release branch. So
TigerMoth_LTS is the "master" branch and it can have sub-branches for
various distributions created from it. This permits distributions to
control which service level(s) are included as well as handling
distribution-unique service items or other issues.