Actually, you can already express this capability (that hashed input is not
supported). Just return 1 as max_input_queues in odp_pktio_capability_t.
Num_queues in pktin_queue_param is ignored when classifier is used, in other
cases application must not exceed max_input_queues capability. If max number of
input queues is 1, there's no need for hashing. The default is 1 input queue
(no hashing, no classifier).

We may still clean up the pktio capability API, but you don't need to wait for
that.

-Petri

typedef struct odp_pktio_capability_t {
        /** Maximum number of input queues */
        unsigned max_input_queues;

typedef struct odp_pktin_queue_param_t {
        /** Number of input queues to be created
          *
          * When classifier is enabled in odp_pktin_queue_config() this
          * value is ignored, otherwise at least one queue is required.
          * More than one input queues require flow hashing configured.
          * The maximum value is defined by pktio capability 'max_input_queues'.
          * Queue type is defined by the input mode. The default value is 1. */
        unsigned num_queues;