I finally got my database from the previous version of Loadstone to
the version on my IPhone.  The process seems more forgiving than on
any Nokia phone I used.

My checkpoints files were no problem.  Loadstone seems to work as well
on an IPhone as it did on previous platforms for bus travel.  I use it
to announce stops in case the driver doesn't.

The reason for the long transfer process was the size of my database.
It was at least three times the size most email servers can handle and
Loadstone does not seem to work with file sharing using ITunes.

I have many points unique to me, such as the location of campground
lavatories, campsites, and other data of limited value to anybody but
me.  Having said that, I would be happy to export this database if
someone can tell me how to do that.  Its size might be an issue.  It
contains all my data from my 2010 hike of the Appalachian Trail.  It
goes without saying that I backed my IPhone up as soon as the transfer
was complete.

Mike Hanson