Welcome Douglas.

The list is currently dormant. I was intending to revive discussion
soon, we (the OSMF board) just need a bit more clarity on a few issues
(mainly what we are going to do wrt the OSMF AoAs and a couple of other
pending matters).

I would welcome any discussion and input on the matter of local chapters
and how we should, moving forward, shape the relationship between the
OSMF and local organisations.

Simon