Hi everyone.

I am certainly looking forward to talking with all of you. I am adding a few
more people to the thread, my OSM US board colleague Alyssa, Miriam Gonzalez
who is really active in the Mexico community and will be at SOTM also, and
Drishtie Patel, fellow OSM US board member who is connected with OSM centered
groups from Africa and India that are looking to organize themselves.

I just wanted to mention the talk that Alyssa and I will be doing, with video
contributions from the rest of the OSM US board, about how we ‘run’ our chapter
in the US. It is on Saturday at 3pm local time,
http://2016.stateofthemap.org/2016/openstreetmap-us-the-real-mccoy/ . All my
OSM US board members are excited to learn from other chapters and groups around
the world.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Brussels!
Martijn