Hi Dmitry,

I want to use your eventcount (took the source from intel forum).

Currently I was using semaphores, which allowed me to set waiting timeout.

Questions:
1. Is the source from intel forum 'the latest and stable'? You had a pretty
long discussion there and I'm not sure the posted sources incorporated all
the fixes.
2. Can eventcount support waiting timeouts? Can I just add 'timeout' param
to prepare_wait and commit_wait and call 'sema.timedwait' instead of
'wait'? In fact I did just that and now I get segfaults here and there, so
not sure it's the way to go.

Can you please share your thoughts on this?

Thanks a lot!
--
Artur

--