Hi Manuel,

How would a processing line be broken between the CAS and the release of
the seat?

This will happen *only if* the S.O. preempt the thread on that point and
never get back.

This is what I mean with the "my entire system is broken"

*Only a S.O. scheduling failure can produce that.*

Otherwise is impossible that a thread do not terminate that processing
line.

Can you think another possibility?

--

---