People, it is generally preferred to at least send an email to the other party (s...@aberro) in order to avoid any confusion.
Here's the reply I got from that person: ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: <[email protected]> Date: 2009/6/20 Subject: Re: Ubuntu-cy subscription notification To: Savvas Radevic <[email protected]> Hi, I'm sorry to alarm you. The address is simply used for load testing an open source webmail product I'm writing, this is why I subscribed. I'm not a spambot or anything of the like - this is just a disposable email address I'm using for the time being to put the code through its paces. Regards, Matt On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 12:06:48 +0200, Savvas Radevic <[email protected]> wrote: > 2009/6/20 <[email protected]> > >> [email protected] has been successfully subscribed to Ubuntu-cy. >> >> > > Hi I've noticed that you have subscribed to ubuntu-cy mailing list. Your > email looks weird. Are you a business interested in Ubuntu in Cyprus? > > Are you a subscription service of unsolicited emails? If so, please > unsubscribe yourself.
-- loco-contacts mailing list [email protected] https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/loco-contacts
