On 06/20/2009 07:21 AM, Adi Roiban wrote:
> În data de Sb, 20-06-2009 la 09:38 -0430, Efrain Valles a scris:
>    
>> Thanks for bringing this up,
>>
>> It would be awesome if we had a small report of what happened in this
>> session in the next LoCo meeting as well. Adi do you think you could
>> swing by the meeting and talk a bit about the ideas.
>>      
>
>    
I agree. this should be definitely scheduled for the next LoCo Meeting. 
I added it to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamMeeting :-)
> Yep. Think I can do this :)
>
> I forgot to mention one think.
>
> There was also the idea of trying to have some inter-loco collaboration
> for creating conference materials.
> For example creating 10 stickers will cost 1$/sticker, while creating
> 10.000 will only cost 0.001$/sticker
>
> In this case maybe we can make a list of things that we would like to
> see in the conference pack and make a big order of stickers/pins/etc for
> all locos or for group of locos.
>    
This sounds doable, but I would recommend that teams instead work 
together on the design and content of the materials. Splitting the cost 
gets much more complicated. Instead, right now I think teams could work 
well in producing a standard set of materials that are translated well 
between different languages.

     Jono

-- 
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager
jono(at)ubuntu(dot)com
www.ubuntu.com / www.jonobacon.org




-- 
loco-contacts mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/loco-contacts

Reply via email to