Hello everybody,

at UDS we discussed how we can bring more App Dev School events to LoCos around the world. The idea being that we together work on materials for sessions to be given at LoCo team events.

Find the discussion and the work items over here:

http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/meeting/22160/community-1403-appdev-schools/

In the coming weeks we are leading up to

 - 2014-04-04 - 2014-04-06      Ubuntu Global Jam
 - 2014-04-17 (and afterwards)  Ubuntu Release (and parties)

To organise the effort and make some progress on this together, David Planella and I will have a hangout every day from 9:30 UTC to 10:00 UTC to catch up on where things stand. If you want to join in and help out or ask questions, let us know.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! http://packaging.ubuntu.com