Hi Amir: We've probably never met, but you must be subscribed to one
of the mailing lists CrankyOldBugger and I sent our messages to:

Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts
<loco-contacts@lists.ubuntu.com>
Ubuntu Canada Guelph Chapter <ubuntu-ca-gue...@lists.launchpad.net>
Ubuntu Canada London Chapter <ubuntu-ca-lon...@lists.launchpad.net>
monctonlug-gene...@lists.monctonlug.ca
Ubuntu Canada Waterloo Chapter
<ubuntu-waterloo-reg...@lists.launchpad.net>
The Canadian Ubuntu Users Community <ubuntu...@lists.ubuntu.com>
Mississauga LUG <mailing-l...@mississaugalug.ca>

If you no longer want to receive messages from the mailing list then
look at the bottom of the original message for unsubscribe
instructions. I'm sending this message to you directly (and to
LoCoTeams which also got a copy of your message), so *this* message
may not have the unsubscribe instructions.

But hopefully you'll be able to come to one of the events we write
about, and we can actually meet in person!

- --Bob.