What is still needed for this to work on Windows?   I checked out the
latest from SVN, but I'm not sure how exactly it should be built(the
documentation is out of date).  I rarely build on Windows, I generally use
VS or Qt.

I was able to build APR easily with CMake, I did notice some discussion
earlier on using CMake.

-Robert Middleton