Guten Tag Ramakrishna S,
am Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013 um 08:33 schrieben Sie:

> One more function PropertyConfigurator::clearConfiguration(); is also missing
> in log4cxx.

It may be not enough to only mention missing functions, as I'm sure a
lot of people on the list don't know log4cpp good enough. You should
at least describe what those functions are doing in their context in
log4cpp and/or why you need those functionality in your use case. It
may be simply be that it is not needed in log4cxx or that log4cxx
provide other concepts to achieve your goal.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:thorsten.schoen...@am-soft.de