Guten Tag Oscar Pernas,
am Montag, 19. Januar 2015 um 13:00 schrieben Sie:

> I would like to add a header to each log file when the logfile
> rotates. There is any way to do it? is there any callback thrown when
> the log rotates?

It looks to me you need to implement your own RollingPolicy, because
those provide RolloverDescription-Objects which can provide additional
actions to do and those actions would be want you want to implement to
get things done. Have a look at TimeBasedRollingPolicy:

> RolloverDescriptionPtr TimeBasedRollingPolicy::initialize(
[...]
>  ActionPtr noAction;
>
>  if (currentActiveFile.length() > 0) {
>    return new RolloverDescription(
>      currentActiveFile, append, noAction, noAction);
>  } else {
>      bRefreshCurFile = true;
>    return new RolloverDescription(
>      lastFileName.substr(0, lastFileName.length() - suffixLength), append,
>      noAction, noAction);
>  }

You would need to implement a substitute for noAction.

http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/apidocs/classlog4cxx_1_1rolling_1_1_rolling_policy.html
http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/apidocs/classlog4cxx_1_1rolling_1_1_rollover_description.html
http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/apidocs/classlog4cxx_1_1rolling_1_1_action.html

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,