From: Robert Middleton <osfan6...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 14 March 2018 1:27 PM
To: Log4CXX User <log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Exception when calling logger->info() method

Two quick thoughts:

  1.  Have you ensure that the log4cxx dll and your application were compiled
with the same version of cl.exe?  MS likes to change ABI compatibility between
versions and odd bugs like this can come up when calling across the DLL
boundary.
  2.  Is there a reason you aren't using the LOG4CXX_INFO macro?  You should be
able to simply use that macro to do what you are trying to do here but in an
easier way.  Ex:
LOG4CXX_INFO( logger, "Initializing LCCService. ConfigPath=" <<
configFolderPath );
I don't know if the second point will do anything, but there could be an issue
with your call trying access a temporary variable on the stack.

-Robert Middleton

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 7:11 PM, Dalecki, Janusz