probably our bad, I need to get a 1.3 JDK installed to help with this.

In the mean time, do you have a compile error output you could shoot to
me?

Having said that, Chainsaw is way better on 1.4.2, while we do want to
maintain at least 1.3 compatability, 1.4.2 is the way to go on the
client side.

cheers,

Paul