Hi,

my vote,

+1 for the projet update
+1 for Ceki to be the first chairman.

Regards,
Guillaume Moulard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Project : LOG4PLSQL : Oracle Database Loggin tools
see     : http://log4plsql.sourceforge.net/

Hello,

Several months ago I floated the idea of creating a top level
project covering logging services. The idea was received
favorably. Moreover, we currently have or shortly will have
inter-operability with the following log4j sister projects:

* Log4Perl
* Log4Net
* Log4Cxx (c++)
* Log4CPlus
* Log4PHP
* JDK1.4's util.logging framework

I would like propose to the board the creation of the Apache
Logging Services top level project.

Here is an initial draft of the resolution to be submitted to
the board
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?LoggingApacheOrg/
BoardResoluion

Do we want to do this? I do and here is my +1.

[X] +1, let's do it
[ ] 0,  I don't know
[ ] -1, no, that's a bad idea because:...

Ceki Gülcü