Howdy,
Thanks ;)  I think we can close this vote with an overwhelming win for
logging.apache.org, which is a good thing because the DNS is already propagating that
address.  All we have on our site is a nice mail folder ;)  But not for long...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.