From: Paul Smith
To: 'Ceki Gülcü '; 'Log4J Developers List '
Sent: 12/20/03 7:44 AM
Subject: RE: [IMPORTANT] renaming jakarta-log4j CVS module

Ceki, I noticed that you have checked in a new test case (the dead lock
test
case), however I do not see this new file within Eclipse's syncronise
with
repository view.?  Being so close to the renaming of the cvs repo, I
wonder
if there's something different going on.

Did anyone else have this problem?

cheers,

Paul Smith