Hi Paul and Scott,

Yes you are correct. My project has been selected as a GSoC project.
Thanks very much for your help so far. I think I'll need more help
when the project will be started. :-)
Coding will be started on 28th of May according to the GSoC time line.
These days we are on a short vacation and just after that I'll start
working on initial research stuff. Me too looking forward to complete
the project successfuly.

Thanks,
~Isuru