Thanks for the check.

The build currently uses an old RAT plugin since the latest does not appear to
support exceptions and we need them for reference log outputs, etc.

The 360 failed licenses seems to be a misreporting in the log since rat.txt
shows about that number of Apache Licenses.  The warning goes away when there
are 0 unknown licenses.

There were a few generated site files and a Maven css file that were flagged.
The upstream Maven css and vm files look like they should have had license
notices added to them by the Maven project.  I've changed the exceptions and
added a source file header to maven-base.css.

My interaction with the SVN is slow at the moment.  I think the code is in
place for another release attempt but won't try it tonight.