I will try to verify this fix in the next couple of days. $Work today, Stark
Trek premier tonight...

FYI, here are some Java links:

- Latest binaries and link to archives: https://jdk8.java.net/download.html
- API Documentation: http://download.java.net/jdk8/docs/api/
- Milestones: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk8/milestones
- Source code: http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/jdk8/jdk/,
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/jdk8/hotspot/,
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/jdk8/langtools/
- Source for sun.reflect.Reflection (look at the revision history and you'll
see why the change was made):
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/jdk8/jdk/file/b8e7d145abc2/src/share/classes/sun/reflect/Reflection.java,

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/jdk8/jdk/file/b8e7d145abc2/src/share/native/sun/reflect/Reflection.c

Rampdown starts in July. API Freeze is in October. If there's going to be a
replacement for this, it will definitely happened before API Freeze, but my bet
is before Rampdown. My suggestion on the mailing list is a better replacement
for our needs, though:

http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/java-se-8-spec-comments/2013-May/000014.html

Nick