Don't annotation processing plugins work well in IDEs? Either way, there's
a maven plugin already available for doing that, and javac has some sort of
support for it already.

Also, I'm still advocating for using a real enum for Level while providing
a Level interface for all the relevant methods.

And can't getCustomLogger also provide a default method that uses the
getClassName method?