Raj,
We have changed JMSAppender so that it reads
the context factory and the provider url from the log4j
configuration file. I'm enclosing the changed file. The properties
are called: InitialContectFactory and ProvicerURL.

Priyank

"Rajendran Marichetty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/21/2001 08:03 PM
Please respond to "LOG4J Users Mailing List"

        cc:
        Subject:        initial context parameters for JMSAppender

Hi,
I am trying to set up my log4j configuration for JMSAppenders, i could set
up the the topic binding / connection factory name in the property file
but don't know how to set up the initial context parameters, i want to
specify the provider url and provider specific classes in the property
file. I don't want to pass them as system property value.

I appreciate any help !
thx,
-raj

JMSAppender.java