First off, thanks for the very detailed reply!

It sounds like your MessageFormatter approach is much better
than my Renderer wackiness.  I had thought it would be nifty
if the message translation could be done completely
transparently, but I think you're right about it not really
being workable.

Colin MacDonald  |  Software Developer  |  Templar Corporation  |